Ultrasound of Peripheral Nerves from Head to Toes (Day 1 of 3 — Brachial Plexus)
- Comprehensive theoretical lecturing
- Live demonstrations
- Interactive case studies
- Hands-on practical workshops
- Personalized tutoring
Course Dates & Fees
This course is designed to give a general overview of peripheral nerve ultrasound anatomy including scanning techniques and pathology, concentrating on brachial plexus and cervical nerves, which will include a live demonstration. Participants will perform practical scanning techniques on live volunteers. This workshop will consolidate learning outcomes from the basics to the most advanced applications.
Early Bird Special
Save $50 when you book before 1 April 2023.
Standard Price: SGD $650.00
Early Bird Price: SGD $600.00
- Identify normal nerve anatomy and sonographic appearance of peripheral nerves.
- Identify relevant pathology of the peripheral nerves.
- Recognise brachial plexus and cervical nerve anatomy and pathology.
- Apply scanning techniques to identify brachial plexus and cervical nerve anatomy.
- This course in NOT credentialed.
- Students will receive a ‘Statement of Attendance’ from AIU Singapore upon completion of this course.
|17:00 – 17:15||Opening Remarks|
|17:15 – 18:45||Overview on Peripheral Nerve Ultrasound — live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|18:45 – 19:15||Reception Break|
|19:15 – 20:15||Brachial Plexus — live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|20:15 – 20:45||Cervical Nerves — live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|20:45 – 21:30||Hands-on Workshop I|
5:00 pm to 9:30 pm
National University of Singapore
MD6, 14 Medical Drive,
Refreshments are provided.