MSK Ultrasound of the Pelvis & Proximal Lower Limb (Day 2 of 2 — Knee)
- Comprehensive theoretical lecturing
- Live demonstrations
- Interactive case studies
- Hands-on practical workshops
- Personalized tutoring
Course Dates & Fees
This course is designed to assess ultrasound of the Knee. This will cover scanning techniques and pathology of the extensor mechanism, joint spaces, medial, lateral, and posterior Knee as well as recognition of cysts and bursae of the Knee. There will be live demonstrations of all areas of the Knee. Participants will perform practical scanning techniques on live volunteers. Interactive group case-based discussions with a Q&A session will consolidate all learning from the basics to the most advanced applications.
Early Bird Special
Save $50 when you book before 1 April 2023.
Standard Price: SGD $1,300.00
Early Bird Price: SGD $1,250.00
- Identify normal anatomy and sonographic appearance of the Knee.
- Identify relevant pathology of the Knee, including cysts and bursae.
- Apply scanning techniques to assess the sono-anatomy of the Knee.
- Interpret and apply integrated knowledge in group case-based discussions and Q&A sessions.
- This course in NOT credentialed.
- Students will receive a ‘Statement of Attendance’ from AIU Singapore upon completion of this course.
|08:30 – 08:45||Opening Remarks|
|08:45 – 09:45||Extensor Mechanism: live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|09:45 – 10:30||Hands-on Workshop I|
|10:30 – 11:00||Coffee Break|
|11:00 – 12:00||Joint Spaces, Cysts and Bursae around the Knee.|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch Break|
|13:00 – 13:30||Medial Knee: live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|13:30 – 14:15||Hands-on Workshop II|
|14:15 – 14:45||Coffee Break|
|14:45 – 15:15||Lateral Knee: live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|15:15 – 16:00||Hands-on Workshop III|
|16:00 – 16:45||Posterior Knee: live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|16:45 – 17:30||Hands-on Workshop IV|
|17:30 – 18:00||Interactive Case Studies|
|18:00 – 18:15||Questions & Answers / Closing Remarks|
8:30 am to 6:15 pm
National University of Singapore
MD6, 14 Medical Drive,
Morning tea, a light lunch and refreshments are provided.