Ultrasound of Peripheral Nerves from Head to Toes (Day 3 of 3 — Lower Limb)
- Comprehensive theoretical lecturing
- Live demonstrations
- Interactive case studies
- Hands-on practical workshops
- Personalized tutoring
Course Dates & Fees
This course is designed to assess peripheral nerves of the Lower Limb, including the nerve anatomy of the Pelvis, Hip, Thigh, Knee, Leg, Ankle and Foot. This will cover scanning techniques and pathology, involving live demonstrations of all areas. Participants will perform practical scanning techniques on live volunteers. Interactive group case-based discussions will consolidate all learning from the basics to the most advanced applications. This will also include an overview of the muscle abnormalities in the Lower Limb.
Early Bird Special
Save $50 when you book before 1 April 2023.
Standard Price: SGD $1,300.00
Early Bird Price: SGD $1,250.00
- Identify normal nerve and muscle anatomy and sonographic appearance of the Lower Limb.
- Identify relevant pathology of nerves and muscles of the Lower Limb.
- Recognise nerves and muscle of the Pelvis, Hip, Thigh, Knee, Leg, Ankle and Foot.
- Apply scanning techniques to identify nerves and muscle of the Pelvis, Hip, Thigh, Knee, Leg, Ankle and Foot.
- Interpret and apply integrated knowledge in group case-based discussions.
- This course in NOT credentialed.
- Students will receive a ‘Statement of Attendance’ from AIU Singapore upon completion of this course.
|08:30 – 09:30||Nerves around the Pelvis, Hip and Thigh — live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|09:30 – 10:30||Hands-on Workshop VI|
|10:30 – 11:00||Coffee Break|
|11:00 – 12:00||Nerves around the Knee and Leg — live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch Break|
|13:00 – 14:00||Hands-on Workshop VII|
|14:00 – 15:00||Nerves around the Ankle and Foot — live demonstration, normal anatomy, scanning technique and pathology.|
|15:00 – 15:30||Coffee Break|
|15:30 – 16:15||Hands-on Workshop VIII|
|16:15 – 17:15||Overview on Muscle Abnormalities — including live demonstration|
|17:15 – 18:00||Interactive Case Studies|
|18:00 – 18:15||Questions & Answers / Closing Remarks|
8:30 am to 6:15 pm
National University of Singapore
MD6, 14 Medical Drive,
Morning tea, a light lunch and refreshments are provided.