See your baby before they arrive, while helping us train doctors in ultrasound techniques for early pregnancy.
- No fee involved
- No Doctor referral required
- Complimentary bounty bags
- Have as many scans as you like!
We scan women who are 8-13 weeks pregnant. You are most welcome bring your partner or 1-2 family/friends to the appointment with you. We do not provide reports, however we will advise you and your doctor of any incidental findings that may be identified.
Good to know
- Ultrasound is safe – unlike X-ray, ultrasound uses sound wave technology, so there is no radiation exposure.
- Volunteer appointments are typically 1 hour.
- 3D and 4D scans are not available.
- There are typically 1-4 students scanning per volunteer.
- Our highly experienced Sonographers or Clinicians are present at all times.